Aqui, têm acesso a um resumo de notícias dos principais órgãos de informação especializada em língua Inglesa com tudo o que se vai passando no mundo dos clássicos e antigos. Todos os links apontam para páginas externas.
- Legendary Tyrrell P34 In Action At Imola Circuitpor Mark Leofe Capayas em 9 Fev 2023 a 08:10
Tyrrell’s Project 34 six-wheel Formula One car was one of those refreshingly radical cars that used to come into Grand Prix racing in the 1970s and it still remains as the only six-wheeled car to won an F1 competition during the 1976 Swedish Grand Prix. Watch the video to see it in action at Imola Circuit. The post […]
- Car Of The Day: 1954 Maserati 250Fpor Mark Leofe Capayas em 9 Fev 2023 a 08:10
Designed for the 2.5 litre Formula 1 regulations that were introduced for the 1954 season, the 250F followed the lines of Maserati’s Formula 2 racers of 1952 and 1953. It was one of the most successful race cars of its era, with several wins and podium finishes in the hands of famous drivers such as Juan Manuel […]
- Car Of The Day: 1947 Cisitalia 202 Cabriolet by Pinin Farinapor Mark Leofe Capayas em 8 Fev 2023 a 07:24
As a successful businessman and experienced amateur driver, Piero Dusio started Cisitalia, officially known as Consorzio Industriale Sportive Italia. The company employed a wealth of talent to develop limited production sports cars that were based around upgraded Fiat components. Cisitalia’s first product was the […]
- 2011 Red Bull RB7 F1 Car Attacks Mount Panorama Circuit At Bathurstpor Mark Leofe Capayas em 8 Fev 2023 a 07:24
Turn up the volume on your speakers and listen to the glorious sound of the V8-powered Red Bull RB7 as it attacks the Mount Panorama Circuit in Bathurst, Australia. The post 2011 Red Bull RB7 F1 Car Attacks Mount Panorama Circuit At Bathurst appeared first on Sports Car Digest.
- Car Of The Day: 1969 Nissan Skyline GT-Rpor Mark Leofe Capayas em 7 Fev 2023 a 05:17
Launched in February 1969, this was the first Skyline to wear the GT-R badge. This special model was heavily modified to keep Nissan competative in the Japanese JAF Champoinship. The first examples were only offered in a sedan form, until 1971, when a short wheel base coupe was offered. The motor was a tuned down […]
- 1974 Lancia Stratos Showing Off At The Goodwood Festival Of Speedpor Mark Leofe Capayas em 7 Fev 2023 a 05:17
Without a doubt, the Lancia Stratos is one of the greatest rally cars ever. The glorious sound coming from its V6 engine never fails to amaze anyone who hears it, like this particular 1974 Lancia Stratos filmed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The post 1974 Lancia Stratos Showing Off At The Goodwood Festival Of […]
- 2023 Retromobile Auctions Photo Gallerypor Casey Annis em 6 Fev 2023 a 23:05
Photo Gallery from the Artcurial, Bonhams and RM Sotheby’s auctions held in conjunction with the 2023 Retromobile, in Paris France. Artcurial Bonhams RM Sotheby’s The post 2023 Retromobile Auctions Photo Gallery appeared first on Sports Car Digest.
- Car Of The Day: 1984 Lancia LC2por Mark Leofe Capayas em 6 Fev 2023 a 07:33
Following a promising year with the LC1 Group 6 prototype, Lancia wanted to continue being one of the frontrunners for the Constructors’ World Championship and so they started working on developing the LC2. It was the first and only Italian car built to Group C regulations. Like the LC1, the LC2 was developed almost […]
- 1984 Lancia LC2 Goes Full Throttle At Brands Hatchpor Mark Leofe Capayas em 6 Fev 2023 a 07:32
900-horsepower 1984 Lancia LC2 goes full throttle at Brands Hatch in UK. The post 1984 Lancia LC2 Goes Full Throttle At Brands Hatch appeared first on Sports Car Digest.
- Retromobile 2023por Casey Annis em 5 Fev 2023 a 23:48
Photo Gallery from the 2023 Retromobile held in Paris, France. The post Retromobile 2023 appeared first on Sports Car Digest.
- On its 70th Anniversary, Bentley Creates a Special Continental GT Azurepor Casey Annis em 5 Fev 2023 a 23:13
Bentley Motors has handcrafted a unique and one-off Continental GT Azure, inspired by Bentley’s retained example of the iconic R-Type Continental, JAS 949. The new Continental GT is in honor of JAS 949’s 70th birthday, celebrating one of the important style icons in Bentley’s history. JAS 949 is one of only 208 […]
- Bizzarrini Reveals New Giotto Supercarpor Casey Annis em 4 Fev 2023 a 01:03
The Bizzarrini brand, reintroduced to the world with the 5300 GT Corsa Revival early in 2022, has revealed its first completely new car, The Giotto. Named after company founder, Giotto Bizzarrini, it is a limited run super sports car focused on delivering Italian design, exceptional luxury and an ultimate dedication […]
- Down to the Wire — 2023 Rolex Daytona 24 Hourspor Casey Annis em 3 Fev 2023 a 23:47
PRELIMINARIES The 2023 Daytona 24 hours was the 61st year of the event. It was once again a watershed year, as this was the first year of the new GTP (Grand Touring Prototype) cars. These of course are the new prototypes that came out of the combined rule set between IMSA and the ACO (Auto Club l’ouest at Le Mans). […]
- Ford & Red Bull Racing Sign Partnership Dealpor Simon Bertram em 3 Fev 2023 a 22:00
Almost 5 months to the day after talks between Porsche and Red Bull Racing (RBR) broke down about the Stuttgart-based car company coming to F1 as a power unit supplier, news broke today that the long-rumored deal between Ford Performance and RBR has been officially signed and sealed. Ford has been in Formula One in […]
- Can Aston Martin’s Hypercar Gamble Save the Brand?por Casey Annis em 3 Fev 2023 a 19:13
These are not happy times for Aston Martin. The British luxury carmaker is fighting ferociously for its survival in a highly competitive space. However, the blows just keep coming. The latest big whack was in the form of hugely disappointing Q3 2022 Financial results. In November 2022, the company reported a pretax […]
- McLaren’s Artura GT4 makes impressive Daytona debutpor Rex McAfee em 3 Fev 2023 a 10:28
Edited & Reviewed by Rex McAfee McLaren’s new Artura GT4 The new McLaren Artura GT4 impressed on its competitive debut in the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge race at Daytona. The McLaren 720S GT3 finished on the GTD class podium, while the Artura earned sixth place in the four-hour GT4 race. Weekend Highlights ▪ […]
- Tips For Driving The Fastest Car Of The 1950s: Jaguar XK120por Mark Leofe Capayas em 3 Fev 2023 a 06:27
The Jaguar XK120 was the fastest production car in the world when it was first released in 1948, with a top speed of 124.6 mph. But how does it feel to drive a car like this today? You should watch this video from the folks at DRIVETRIBE as they give us a guide on how to drive a car like the Jaguar XK120. The post […]
- Car Of The Day: 1954 Mercedes-Benz 300SL ‘Gullwing’por Mark Leofe Capayas em 3 Fev 2023 a 05:59
The Mercedes-Benz 300SL stands as one of most memorable coupes of the fifties. The gullwing doors not only distinguished it, but they are a clever solution to hide the cars unique space frame chassis. It’s also the most recognizable Mercedes and every seriously collection usually has one. While the Americans were […]
- Mark Raffauf Earns Road Racing Drivers Club’s 2022 Phil Hill Awardpor Rex McAfee em 2 Fev 2023 a 11:25
Mark Raffauf, the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) Senior Director of Competition, was honored by the Road Racing Drivers Club with the 2022 Phil Hill Award. The 2019 recipient, RRDC President Bobby Rahal, made the presentation at the annual RRDC members’ dinner on January 25 before the running of the […]
- Jay Leno Gives Us An In-Depth Look Of The Ultra-Rare 1993 Porsche Schuppan 962CRpor Mark Leofe Capayas em 2 Fev 2023 a 07:49
The Porsche Schuppan 962CR, when new, was one of the most expensive cars ever produced with an asking price of $1.5 million! If you never heard of this car before, then you should hear its story from Jay Leno as he gives us an in-depth look at one of the only six ever made. The post Jay Leno Gives Us An In-Depth Look […]